Welcome to Apple Tree Guest House Tweet
Les and Lynsay would like to welcome you to their beautiful home town of Bath. Let us be your hosts in this stunning World Heritage City.
Apple Tree Guest House is a mid-terrace Victorian house situated away from the main road on a quiet residential street. The house has been fully renovated and newly redecorated by the current owner/occupiers, Les and Lynsay, and we would be delighted to welcome you personally to our Guest House.
At Apple Tree Guest House we pride ourselves in being able to offer our guests the following:
- A warm and friendly service
- An ideal location only a five minute level walk into all the major city centre attractions and Bath Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- enjoyEngland Four-Star Guest House Rating
- Off street parking
- Complimentary permits for parking in front of the house
- Beautifully decorated rooms
- All rooms are en-suite
- Free WI-FI, Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player
- An extensive breakfast menu
- A location close to the Kennet and Avon canal for boat trips and leisurely walks in the country
It is our aim to provide our guests with a warm, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere where they will be able to come and relax and enjoy the beautiful Georgian city of Bath. Bath is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, offering architectural and cultural delights along with fabulous restaurants, shopping and many exciting events throughout the year. If we can be of any help in planning or organising your activities during your stay we would be delighted to help you. We are members of The Bath Independent Guest Houses Association
Please note we have a two night minimum stay over Fridays, Saturdays, bank holidays and peak periods.