Welcome to Apple Tree Bath
Ling welcomes you to her Victorian period home in the centre of Bath - a World Heritage City with Roman roots, a medieval abbey and stunning Georgian architecture.
Apple Tree is a 5 minute stroll to the city centre and a 10 minute level walk from the train station. We offer complimentary on-site or off-site permit parking in front of the house in a quiet residential location.
All rooms are individually themed with an elegant blend of English and Asian artwork where East meets West, fresh cotton bedlinen and modern facilities.
We offer you a friendly, personal service in a tranquil and homely atmosphere. Children above 11 years of age are welcome.
Apple Tree Bath offers
- Five-Star B&B accommodation
- En-suite facilities in all rooms
- Complimentary high speed fibre optic broadband
- Choice of full English breakfast or continental breakfast buffet with vegetarian options
- Hospitality trays
- White Company toiletries
- Flat screen WiFi LED TV
- Hair dryer in rooms and ironing facilities upon request
Nearby locations within a 5-10 minute stroll
- City centre shops, restaurants and local attractions
- Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, Thermae Spa
- Bath Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- Kennet and Avon Canal